本來要跟學院去湖區的,但是票已經賣光了。無奈之餘就在想,週末要做什麼,然後靈光一閃,想到一個瘋狂的計畫:不如就是巴黎吧! 於是就訂了旅店和機票,準備好到巴黎去了。
I was planning to go to the Lake district the GCR. Unfotunately, the ticked had been sold out. I was so upset and started to think what I was going to do over the weekend. Then, a crazy idea flashed into my mind - how about going to Paris? Then, I booked the flights and hostel, getting myself prepared(?) for the journey.
巴黎就是派餅之都。安置好行李之後,第一件事就是去找好咖啡還有迷人的派餅。前往Ten Belles的路上,我隨意走進了一家烘焙坊,買了一塊蘋果派,好好吃,香甜酥脆。(流口水)
Paris is an embodiment of pastries. The first thing I did after checking-in was to find good coffee and good pastries. On my way to Ten Belles, I walked into a bakery, buying an apple pie. It was really good - sweet and crispy. (literally mouth watering now)
我當然不會放過看起來很「專業」的咖啡店。
Of course, I could never missed any "professional" cafe.
所以我就走進去,點了一杯卡布。核果調,奶油味濃郁。
So I went in and ordered cappuccino.
The blend was nutty and richly buttery. Nice!
五分鐘後,我到了Ten Belles。
Five minutes later, I arrived at Ten Belles.
一如往常,點了杯卡布。 明亮,果香名顯。
As usual, I had cappuccino. It was bright and very fruity.
之後又點了一杯用單品豆做的piccolo,更亮,果香也更明顯。我超愛這家店!
Following that, I had a piccolo made with single origin bean. It was even fruitier and brighter! I love this place!
Stohrer在16世紀就開始營業了。
Stohrer, a bakery standing here since in the 1700s.
有好多甜點!!!!
There were so many sweets and pastries!
根本不知道要選哪個,有一位阿姨跟我說她的最愛,所以就點了這個。
I didn't even know which one I should chose. A nice lady told me her favourite, so I had this one.
Pierre Hémes
海鹽焦糖,尚可。
Salty caramel. It was ok.
比較喜歡芒果和百香果口味。
I like passion fruit and mango more.
更愛可頌!
I like the croissant even more!
淋上糖漿,包著玫瑰醬,他們家的可頌自此成為我的最愛。
Finely glazed with rose paste. The buttery, crispy croissant has been the best croissant in my mind ever since.
好多廚具的店!
Bumped into a shop selling all kinds of cooks.
Maison du Chocolat的熱巧克力,尚可。
Hot chocolate of Maison du Chocolat was ok.
晚餐吃可麗餅。
Crêpe for dinner.
蛋、起司、火雞
Eggs, turkey, and cheese.
沒有留言:
張貼留言